Pallet Wrapz Offers NEW RFID Tag Technology from Oakland, CA — June 17, 2011 by Garrett Kling:
Long Range RFID Asset Tracking shipping journey summary from post office
1) Requested package with RFID tag lables to be picked up from departure and went to the local postal center.
RFID Tag Label USPS on the truck path to parcel consolidator for O’Hare
2) Asset Tracking USPS truck path to parcel consolidator for O’Hare . We can monitor route time and speed of truck.
RFID Tag Label System journals package satellite view zoom in
3) Zoom in from satellite picture actually shows asset tracking technology pinpointing which dock door package was dropped off at.
RFID Tag Label System journals package boarding plane at O’Hare field
4) Asset tracking technology identifies RFID tags progress as the plane departs O’Hare field.
RFID Tag Label System journals package travels to Memphis, TN - Map
5) Asset tracking technology shows its arrival at Memphis airport. RFID logs the the actual time it waited on the field. RFID journal records time in transit and time idle.
RFID Tag Label System journals package Memphis departure - Satelight
6) RFID System reports time package left Memphis for its next path.
RFID Tag Label System journals package to Jacksonville airport
7) Arrival time in Jacksonville Florida has been recorded in the RFID journal.
RFID Tag Label System arrives destination location
8) RFID tag package takes its final leg to customer with the actual postal truck route and time to the customer’s final destination.